Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 1-3

Wednesday I didn't do a whole lot; mainly I just played the guitar and surfed the internet. Thursday I had to take my mom to the hospital for a procedure - she's fine, but we were at the hospital most of the day, and then I napped for four hours, so that nearly ate up the whole day.

Friday was more fun. Well, it won't sound that fun, but it was. First off, I didn't get that job interview, because the people never emailed me back, but that's okay because when I realized how much gas I'd be using to get there, I realized I wouldn't be getting paid enough for it to be worth it.

We went grocery shopping - ran into Joy at the store, and she invited me to... something on Sunday. I need to call Sarah and find out exactly what it is I agreed to go to, and what time, and all that. Anyway we finished up the shopping, and I had "White Rabbit" playing in the car and my mom started warbling along with it, which was funny.

We stopped and got Subway for dinner, and then I talked to people on MSN for awhile. Then I decided to clean the bathroom. I scrubbed the tub and mopped the floor, and washed the rugs. Then I noticed we still had a lot of groceries out because the cabinets were too full, so we went through the cabinets and threw away old stuff, and I lowered a shelf to give us more space. Now the pantry (really two cabinets side-by-side) is all nice and organized. I also washed my bedroom rug.

I also practiced the guitar a bit. And that was the day, basically :)

No comments: